The final grand slam of the year starts on August 27. Here’s a little warm up.
Watch the promo video
- Men’s Singles : Novak Djokovic
- Women’s Single: Sam Stosur
- Qualifying: Tuesday 21 August to Friday 24 August
- Play in the main draw starts on Monday 27 August and finishes with the men’s final (weather permitting!) on 9 September 2012 (US EST timezone)
View the tournament schedule
Check the World Clock Meeting Planner for time zones in other countries.
Total prize money on offer is a record $25.5 million.
Men’s and Women’s Final Winner Prize Money: USD 1.9 million each
Approximate equivalents in other currencies:
Current ATP Rankings for the Top 10
Rankings as at 27 August 2012.
1. Roger Federer (SUI), 12,165
2. Novak Djokovic (SRB), 11,270
3. Rafal Nadal (ESP), 8,715
4. Andy Murray (GBR), 7,290
5. David Ferrer (ESP), 5,375
6. Jo Wilfried Tsonga (FRA), 4,835
7. Tomas Berdych (CZE), 4,200
8. Juan Martin Del Potro (ARG)3,620
9. Janko Tipsarevic (SRB), 3,285
10. John Isner (USA), 2,880
Until next time
Grand Slam Gal
P.S. Want more US Open updates?
Sign up and get articles delivered straight to your inbox, or connect via the links below.