Find out about the Dove Supporters Studio at the 2013 Australian Open.
This is a guest fan test done on Friday 18 January by my bestie @fortyshadesofdeuce
The Dove Supporters Studio is located on Grand Slam Oval and is suitable for both men and women.
There is a queue to get in that ranges from around 15 to 40 minutes depending on how busy the grounds are, how many good matches are in progress and how many people are prepared to wait.
Once you get in to the Dove Supporters Studio you can:
- get a hand massage
- try products
- get a photo with the Dove Cup that gets shared on Facebook
- get filmed for Channel 7 holding up a sign shaped like a Dove with a personalised message
- have a consultation about Dove products.
When you leave you receive a goodie bag of complimentary Dove products.
The Fan Test Rating Scale
- Ace – The highest possible rating
- Winner – Good but could be slightly improved
- Deuce – Neutral, neither good nor bad
- Fault – The item is lacking in some way.
Fan Test Rating of the Dove Supporters Studio = Ace
Worth the Wait = Yes
Have you been to the Dove Supporters Studio? What did you think of it?
Until next time
Grand Slam Gal
P.S. Sign up for Aussie Summer of Tennis Daily Updates
Aussie Summer of Tennis Daily Updates will be written every day to help you stay up to date. If you’d like to get your copy delivered to your inbox, please sign up below