Free Yoghurt? Sounds good to me!
This is a guest fan test done on Friday 18 January by my bestie @fortyshadesofdeuce
Every day for an hour in the morning and between 4 and 5pm in the afternoon SKI®, the official yoghurt of the Australian Open gives away free yoghurt at their booth on Grand Slam Oval. While you’re there you can also have a game of beach tennis.
The booth is located between Medibank and the Heineken area.
Here’s the info from the Australian Open website.
The Fan Test Rating Scale
- Ace – The highest possible rating
- Winner – Good but could be slightly improved
- Deuce – Neutral, neither good nor bad
- Fault – The item is lacking in some way.
Fan Test Rating of the Drinks Carrying Tray = Ace
This rating is based on:
- there’s no queue
- it’s a free snack that’s healthy and lite.
- Plus you can choose your flavour.
Until next time
Grand Slam Gal
P.S. Sign up for Australian Open Daily Updates
I’ll be writing an update every day to help you stay up to date with AO matches, results and news. If you’d like to get your copy delivered to your inbox, please sign up below