Find out how you can get your opinion about aspects of the Australian Open featured on this blog.
During the Australian Open I’m going to be sharing “Fan Tests” on this blog.
Fan Tests can relate to any aspect of the tournament. The only criteria is that are done by fans.
- Getting in to the grounds
- Access to big screens
- Friendliness of the staff
- The coffee
- The WiFi access
- The bands
- The freebies
- The Dining Rooms
- The practice courts
- The Merchandise.
Any aspect of the tournament can be Fan Tested.
For each Fan Test, I’ll write up a brief description on this blog and the item being tested will be rated on a four point scale:
- Ace – The highest possible rating
- Winner – Good but could be slightly improved
- Deuce – Neutral, neither good nor bad
- Fault – The item is lacking in some way.
Going to the AO? GrandSlamGal Needs Your Help!
If you’re going to the Australian Open and you’d like to share your Fan Tests, all you need to do is:
- Tweet me @grandslamgal to register your interest and when you’re at the Australian Open, let me know which item/s you’d like to Fan Test
- Once you’ve done the Fan Test, email these details to me (I’ll DM you my email address once you register your interest)
- A photo of the item being Fan Tested
- Your rating, based on the four point scale above
- A brief description of why you gave the item that rating
- How you would like to be acknowledged as the Fan Tester eg your name, your Twitter handle, your blog etc.
In return you’ll receive acknowledgement on this website, my eternal gratitude and the best Fan Testers will receive a free copy of the Australian Open e-Companion and the e-Books for the other Grand Slams when they are ready.
Bring on the Fan Testers!
Until next time
Grand Slam Gal