Heading to the Australian Open in 2017? Here are some useful links to help you enjoy the experience.
1.Daily Order of Play
Find out who is playing on what court. The schedule for the next day’s play is generally added the afternoon before.
2.Ticket Prices and Sessions
Ground passes can be upgraded (for an additional cost) so that you can access ticketed seats. Find out what’s available at the ticket booths in Rod Laver Arena and Hisense Arena.
3.What you can’t bring in to the grounds
The list is available in the AO Essentials guide. Here’s a screen shot.
4. What should you bring?
5. The Practice Court Schedule
The practice courts are great and offer a chance to see players up close while they’re practicing.
6. Need more help?
If you’re on Twitter, tweet to AO Help. They are really helpful!
7. Useful Apps
Rather than adding links, search for these Apps in your App store
- Australian Open > The official tournament app
- 7Tennis > This is the local TV channel and they stream match coverage via the App
- Tram Tracker > If you have a tram connection to get back to where you’re staying, this app shows tram stops that are nearby and the scheduled time for trams.
- PTV (Public Transport Victoria) > This gives information on trains, trams and buses.
Have a great time!
Grand Slam Gal