Every year I love it when it’s time for the ATP’s online tennis draw challenge to start again.
If you love fantasy team type competitions, you’ll love this one too.
And if you’re already a regular, and not in a group, you’re welcome to join “Grand Slam Fans”, as mentioned below.
Join an Online Competition to Pick Men’s Tennis Winners During the Year
The first picks for Indian Wells open on Tuesday night, 8 March, ET (morning of Wednesday 9th in Aus)
How does the ATP World Tour Draw Challenge work?
- For each ATP 1000 tournament throughout the year, prior to the tournament starting, you pick who you think will win each match
- You get points for each winner that you pick correctly and you are ranked against everyone else that is playing
- As the Rounds progress, you receive more and more points for each winner eg 1 point for early rounds and 32 points for picking the winner of the final
- Once you sign up, you’ll receive an email prior to each tournament advising of the limited period of time that you have to make your selections before the tournament starts
- The person with the most correct match predictions during the year wins a trip with a friend to the Barclays ATP World Tour finals in London. View the prize details.
- If you know your friend’s user names you can also easily check how they are doing.
I love it because it helps you keep up with who is winning (or not) at the ATP 1000 tournaments during the year. This can be particularly handy if you don’t have access to watch the tournaments on TV or if you’re not in the right time zone.
You’re welcome to join the “Grand Slam Fans” group
I am playing as GrandSlamGal and have created a group called “Grand Slam Fans” which you’re welcome to join. Just go to the Groups navigation link and search for the group by name.
The Qualifiers are often added in once the draw has been open for a while so it’s always good to check your picks just before the selections close, to see if any of the Qualifiers are, in fact, incredibly great players that you have inadvertently picked to lose in Round 1.
If you have more tips for the ATP Draw Challenge, please let us know in the comments below.
Anyone for online tennis?
Until next time
Grand Slam Gal
Sign up and get articles delivered straight to your inbox, or connect via the links below.