Find out about the drinks carrying tray which you can buy to carry drinks at the 2012 Australian Open.
The line can be long to buy drinks at one of the bars around the Australian Open grounds so you’ll probably want to buy at least a few drinks at a time to avoid queuing up again too quickly.
But then how to you carry them through the crowd back to your friends without spilling any?
Easy! The bars sell a drinks carrying tray for 0.50c.
- It’s re-usable and has a moulded grip so that you can carry four drinks quite well balanced without spilling too much.
- It’s made of sturdy plastic instead of paper which can go soft and mushy when it’s wet.
- If you do spill drink into the tray, you can lick it up!
The Fan Test Rating Scale
- Ace – The highest possible rating
- Winner – Good but could be slightly improved
- Deuce – Neutral, neither good nor bad
- Fault – The item is lacking in some way.
Fan Test Rating of the Drinks Carrying Tray = Ace
For me, it’s the details that count! There will be more fans added to this blog over the next week.
If you’re going to AO and interested in doing a fan test, find out more here
Until next time
Grand Slam Gal