Show your tennis prowess by predicting the score between Federer and Tomic’s third round Australian Open match.
There’s been a lot of build up to the Saturday Night Rod Laver Arena match between Roger Federer and Bernard Tomic. Because it’s a night session Bernie might leave his much talked about cap at home, but Roger is likely to bring back his hot pink laces.
Fashion aside, who will win? And who will play well, earning respect whether they win or lose?
The real prize is the personal glory of predicting the correct score.
The closest score will also win a copy of the Australian Open e-Companion, which includes the tips, info and links that you need to make the most of your visit to the Australian Open and Melbourne. Find out more about the Australian Open e-Companion.
Predict the Score
- Leave a comment below with your predicted score for the match
- Make sure you include your email address with the comment so that I contact you if you win.
- You can only enter once.
- If no one predicts the actual score, I’ll pick the winner based on the closest number of games won by each player.
- Competition is open until 7pm Saturday 19 January 2012.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash and will be sent to the winner via email.
Any questions? Just tweet me @grandslamgal or leave a comment below.
Grand Slam Gal