Check out these Men’s Tennis stats:
- Number of Matches Won without a Loss year to date by Novak Djokovic = 23
- Number of Tournaments Played on Clay in April by Novak Djokovic = 0 (currently playing first tournament on clay at the Serbian Open in Belgrade)
- Number of Straight Wins by Rafael Nadal on Clay since losing to Soderling in 2009 = 31
- Number of Sets Lost in Barcelona by Rafael Nadal since first playing in 2003 = 2
- Number of Tournaments Won on Clay in April by Rafael Nadal = 2 (Monte Carlo, Barcelona)
- Number of Times David Ferrer has been Runner Up to Rafa on Clay in April = 2 (Monte Carlo, Barcelona)
- Total Number of Matches Won at Indian Wells & Miami by Andy Murray = 0
- Total Number of Matches Won in Monte Carlo on clay by Andy Murray = 3
- Number of Matches Won in Monte Carlo by last year’s Runner Up, Fernando Verdasco = 0 (lost to Tommy Robredo in straight sets)
- Number of Tournaments Not Won by Roger Federer Year to Date = Too Many.
View the current ATP Singles World Rankings
The French Open 2011 will be played in Paris from Monday 23 May until Sunday 5 June.
Until then, this is where the boys will be honing their clay court skills.
There are three tournaments being played this week:
Matua Madrilena Madrid Open – Madrid – 2 to 8 May – ATP 1000 event
Internazionali BNL d’Ialia – Rome – 9 to 15 May – ATP 1000 event
Open de Nice Cote d’Azur – Nice – 15 to 21 May – ATP 250 Event
Until next time
Grand Slam Gal
Please sign up and get articles delivered straight to your inbox, or connect via the links below.