The next slam is Wimbledon, which starts just two weeks after the French Open finishes.
Key Wimbledon details for the Men
Defending Champion: Novak Djokovic
The draw will be announced on Friday 22 June 2012.
Qualifying runs from 18 to 21 June.
Play in the main draw starts on 25 June and finishes with the final on 8 July.
Time of Men’s Final
- 2pm Sunday 8 July in London
- 3pm Europe
- 9am in New York
- 11pm in Melbourne, Sydney
Check the World Clock Meeting Planner for time zones in other countries.
Men’s Final Winner Prize Money: £1,150,000
Men’s Final Runner Up Prize Money: £575,000
Total Prize Money on Offer: £16,060,000 (includes singles, doubles and qualifying)
View full details of the singles prize money and how it compares to the Australian Open and the French Open.
Current ATP Rankings for the Top 10
Men’s Singles Rankings following the French Open.
1. Novak Djokovic (SRB), 12,280
2. Rafal Nadal (ESP), 10,060
3. Roger Federer (SUI), 9,435
4. Andy Murray (GBR), 6,980
5. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (FRA), 5,230
6. David Ferrer (ESP), 5,180
7. Tomas Berdych (CZE), 4,685
8. Janko Tipsarevic (SRB), 3,200
9. Juan Martin Del Potro (ARG), 3,180
10. John Isner (USA), 2,655
Until next time
Grand Slam Gal
P.S. Don’t miss any Wimbledon updates! Sign up and get articles delivered straight to your inbox, or connect via the links below.