The Wimbledon draw took place on 22 June 2012. Follow the links to the men’s and women’s draw, plus articles reviewing potential matchups.
There is always a lot of anticipation before a grand slam draw, especially in terms of who will play who amongst the seeded players.
For the men:
- Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer are in the same half of the draw, along with David Ferrer and Jo-Wilfried Tsong.
- Rafael Nadal and Andy Murray are in the other half with Janko Tipsarevic and Tomas Berdych.
View the Gentlemen’s Singles Draw
For the women:
- Maria Sharapova has Sabine Lisicki, Vera Zvonareva and Angelique Kerber in her quarter.
- Agnieszka Radwanska has Flavia Pennetta, Li Na and Sam Stosur in her quarter.
View the Ladies’ Singles Draw
Reviews of the draw:
- Review of the Wimbledon Women’s draw, which includes first round match ups to watch.
- Breaking down the Gentlemen’s Singles draw (from the Wimbledon website)
- Tennis Spin’s Wimbledon Draw Analysis
Also have a look at ATP Ranking scenarios for the Top 4, depending on how well they do at Wimbledon.
Until next time
Grand Slam Gal
Some great matches even in the early rounds. This could be the year of the shock, even in the men’s draw.