Things to bring with you for a great day at Wimbledon.
This information plus more tips to maximise your fan performance at Wimbledon, is included in the
“Wimbledon e-Companion” which is now available for free.
Find out more and get your copy.
1. Tickets / Photo ID or if you have an E-Ticket bring your ID and Credit Card and check which gate you need to enter.
2. Schedule of Play – it’s handy to have a printed version so that you can see who is playing on what court and in what order, or download the Wimbledon App to your phone so you can keep up with what’s happening on the courts that you’re not watching.
3. Sunscreen and Hat – for those times when the sun does shine.
4. Raincoat, Waterproof bag, other weather protection as required and something to dry your seat once it stops raining.
5. Cold drink
7. Chap stick
8. Snacks – bring some snacks if you don’t want to spend time queuing to get food, and if you’d prefer to pay supermarket prices.
9. iPhone or other mobile phone.
Please note that patience and reading material might be required if you’re:
a) waiting in the queue for tickets and / or
b) waiting for play to resume during a period of rain.
10. Cash – if you’re queuing for tickets it’s cash only.
Check here for prohibited items and what you can bring to the grounds with you.
Did I miss anything? What other essentials do you bring to enjoy a day at Wimbledon
Until next time
Grand Slam Gal
With respect to point 9 no taking phone calls when court side. Fortunately haven’t noticed anyone do this at Wimbledon unlike at the. French Open!