Are you ready for two weeks of top tennis, drama, upsets, colour, excitement and entertainment?
1. Draws: Have a look at the 2013 Australian Open Draws to find out who is playing who.
2. Download the Mobile App: Get whichever Aus Open app is suitable for your Smartphone or iPad. Also have a look at 5 Essential iPhone Apps for Visitors to Melbourne.
3. Follow @AustralianOpen and @AOSOS: If you’re on Twitter, get connected to the Australian Open for updates throughout the day. You’re also welcome to follow me @grandslamgal – I’ll also be tweeting loads of updates.
Also have a look at:
4. Bookmark www.australianopen.com
5. Remind your friends: Let your non tennis fan friends know that you’ll be incommunicado from 14 to 27 January.
6. Prepare for late nights and tennis galore: Stockpile some food, coffee and Berocca, juggle your schedule, forget about cleaning and other non-essential activities and get used to falling asleep on the couch!
What else do you do to get ready for the Australian Open? Let me know in the comments below.
Until next time
Grand Slam Gal
I’ve done the most important thing – entered the pick’em comp. on britishtennis.net!