The Wimbledon draw took place on 22 June 2012. Follow the links to the men’s and women’s draw, plus articles reviewing potential matchups.
There is always a lot of anticipation before a grand slam draw, especially in terms of who will play who amongst the seeded players.
For the men:
- Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer are in the same half of the draw, along with David Ferrer and Jo-Wilfried Tsong.
- Rafael Nadal and Andy Murray are in the other half with Janko Tipsarevic and Tomas Berdych.
For the women:
- Maria Sharapova has Sabine Lisicki, Vera Zvonareva and Angelique Kerber in her quarter.
- Agnieszka Radwanska has Flavia Pennetta, Li Na and Sam Stosur in her quarter.
Reviews of the draw:
- Review of the Wimbledon Women’s draw, which includes first round match ups to watch.
- Breaking down the Gentlemen’s Singles draw (from the Wimbledon website)
- Tennis Spin’s Wimbledon Draw Analysis
Also have a look at ATP Ranking scenarios for the Top 4, depending on how well they do at Wimbledon.
Until next time
Grand Slam Gal